HACCP体系认证的意义 发布时间: 2020-10-02 20:23
The significance of HACCP system certification
From the perspective of production, HACCP is a safety control system, which ensures the quality and safety of products from the beginning of feeding to finished products. If HACCP management system is used, the most prominent advantages are as follows:
1. The inspection of final products (i.e. whether there are unqualified products) in food production can be transformed into the control of potential hazards in the production process (i.e. prevention of unqualified products);
2. Use the least resources and do the most effective things.
HACCP is the basis to determine the safety of products. Food producers use HACCP to control the safety of products more accurately than using traditional methods. The end product inspection method should be reliable and can also be used as part of prudent defense. HACCP, as the most effective measure to control foodborne diseases, has been approved by FDA and Codex Alimentarius Commission of who.
1. Hazard analysis: it is necessary to determine various hazards (including physical, chemical and microbial hazards) that may occur in each link of raw material production, processing process and sales and consumption, and evaluate their relative harmfulness, and put forward preventive measures.
2. Determination of critical control points (CCPs): critical control points refer to those links that will affect the quality of products and harm the health of consumers if they are not controlled effectively. Generally speaking, there are less than 6 critical control points. Once identified as critical control points, they should be monitored as usual. Therefore, the selection of critical control points is the main part of HACCP system.
3. Set standards for CCPs control: for each CCPs that has been determined, corresponding control standards and appropriate detection methods must be formulated. The frequently controlled standards include: time, temperature, water activity (a.), pH value, titratable acid salt concentration, preservative content, and organic chlorine concentration.
4. After standard setting: each CCPs must be monitored regularly to ensure that every link is under proper control. The results of each CCPs test should be carefully recorded and filed, so as to analyze and identify the possible accidents in the future.
5. CCPs amendment plan: when a CCPs is found to be beyond the control standard, there should be a temporary amendment plan. The plan includes how to make the CCPs return to the re regulated state and how to deal with the products produced during the period when the CCPs exceeds the control standard.
6. Validation of HACCP system: the validation of HACCP system is completed by microbiological, physical, chemical and sensory testing of final products. In particular, microbial detection is the most effective confirmation index, but microbial detection method is not usually used to detect CCPs directly. The validation of effectiveness can be completed by the manufacturer's self inspection or by the government testing agency.
HACCP HACCP certification ISO22000 ISO22000 food safety management system food safety management system certification company certification body certification consulting company